Krystina has known since high school that she wanted to work in the field of obstetrics, and studied to become a labor and delivery nurse as an undergraduate. Shortly after beginning her nursing career, she realized she wanted to become a health care provider for women so she could be more involved in supporting women through their journey into parenthood, as well as across the lifespan. When she began her midwifery education, she also found out her great-grandmother was a midwife in Jamaica, and they share the same birthday, so you can say she was meant to be a midwife! Krystina is excited to support all of her patients throughout their many phases in life and various health care needs.
In addition to being a midwife, Krystina is enjoys spending time with her family, friends and puppy (Nova), as well as traveling and watching movies.
Education & Certification
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth – BSN
- Georgetown University- MSN
- Board Certified Nurse Midwife
- Board Certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Well-Woman Care
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Family Planning and Contraception
- Preconception Counseling
- Vaginal Birth after C-Section (VBAC)