Stephanie Sandwich, CNM
Before becoming a midwife, Stephanie worked with unhoused folks at a daytime drop in, as well as on a reproductive and sexual health hotline. Both of these experiences instilled in her the value of meeting people where they are at and trusting that each person is the expert in their own life. Staying true to these ideals, she became a doula and then attended midwifery school in the Pacific Northwest. She’s happy to be back on the East Coast where she has lots of friends and family.
Outside of the office, Stephanie enjoys spending time with her partner and their two cats, Neko and Nomi. She likes to travel, run, read, and listen to podcasts while petting her cats.
Education & Certification
- Boston University – BA
- Oregon Health & Science University – BSN
- Oregon Health & Science University – MN
- Board Certified Nurse Midwife
American College of Nurse Midwives
- Family Planning
- Obstetrics and Gynecology care for all bodies
- LGBTQ+ Reproductive Health
- Vaginal birth after cesarean
- Adolescent gynecology